Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Ketos of Manila
Ketos of Manila is the #1 Keto Diet Food delivery in Metro Manila. Our bet selling Keto diet meals are Nutritionist-Approved, and are proven to help achieve your weight loss goals. At Ketos of Manila, we want to make diet food, well delicious. That's why our dishes are exciting and full of flavor, because dieting shouldn't be difficult.
2. Do you still deliver with the community quarantine implemented in Luzon?
Yes, Ketos of Manila will continue its business operations. We will continue to deliver meals from 6PM-9:30PM, Sunday-Thursday in Metro Manila.
As a food preparation and delivery business, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our priority.
To be able to operate through the lockdown, our lean staff live in our commissary staff house, while the rest will work from home.
Our entire kitchen staff continue to practice proper hygiene, social distancing, and follow strict food handling protocols at all times. Our delivery crew wear face masks and sanitise their hands after each delivery.
Please bear with us as we may experience delays in our deliveries due to check points around Metro Manila.
We commit to serving you healthy food delivered safely to your home. We are one with the country during these trying times. We’ll get through this together.
3. What programs do you offer?
There are 4 main Keto programs to choose from to fit your lifestyle.
The 4 plans are as follows:
K-FAST - Best for Advanced Keto Practictioners, Good for Intermittent Fasting. 800 kCal per day. 2 Meals per day (lunch and dinner) and 1 free Keto Strip.
K-MAX - Our Best-Selling Keto Meal Plan. Bigger Portions, Best for Beginners. 1800 kCal. 4 Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) and 2 free Keto strips
K-LITE - Lighter Meal Options, a Convenient Meal Plan. 4 Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) and 1 free Keto strip.
SIMPLY LOW CARB - Best for Sustaining Weight Loss. Low Carb, Sugar-Free, High Fiber Meals. This is our Non-Keto meals and are less restrictive when it comes to carbs. 1200 kCal. 4 Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) and 1 free Keto strip.
4. How do I pay?
1) We Prefer GCash: Order and pay conveniently using G-Cash. Click on the Paymongo link upon checkout.
2) Paypal & Credit Cards: PayPal now accepts payment through Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) even WITHOUT a PayPal account - so it's hassle-free!
3) Bank Transfers: You can also choose to pay offline using BPI or BDO bank transfers. For Bank Transfers, send your payment to:BPI:
Account Number: 4289-1658-06
Account Name: James Joseph Y Chi
Account Number: 00-8230-0308-77
Account Name: James Joseph Y Chi
Proof of Payment: Please send a copy of the deposit slip to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Cash on Delivery: Select Cash on Delivery in the Payment options. Prepare the exact amount and pay the Delivery Rider on your first delivery.
5. Where do you deliver?
We deliver to most parts of Metro Manila for a small daily delivery fee.
- Makati, Taguig, Pateros. P50/day
- Manila, Pasay, Paranaque. P80/day
- Quezon City, Muntinlupa. P100/day
- Las Pinas, Antipolo/Cainta/Marikina. P120/day
6. When do you deliver? How do you deliver?
We deliver all meals the evening before consumption, between 6-9:30 pm. Our first delivery is on Sunday evening and continues until Thursday evening.
We have our freelance riders to deliver your meals. You will receive an SMS alert when your delivery is on its way.
The rider will deliver your food to your home or condo/office lobby. If you live in a condo or office, please inform the receptionist or guard to accept your meals on your behalf.
7. How do I store the food?
Once you receive your meals, place them in the refrigerator overnight. Heating instructions are provided on on your meal tags. Reheat them and enjoy the next day.