We know how hard it is to control your cravings when you’re on the Ketogenic diet. When those hunger pangs hit, it’s tempting to reach for the nearest carb or sugar snack!
We know how it feels to be HANGRY while on Keto! So we’ve listed down some quick and easy Keto-friendly snacks to help you through the day!
1) Nuts – Go for cashews, walnuts and almonds. A handful a day, keeps the Keto hunger pangs away!
2) Chicharron – Nothing is more comforting than a few mouthfuls of Keto-friendly Lapid’s Chicharron or Oishi Porky Pops to soothe your hunger pangs!
3) Cheese – Cheese is a great snack, as it’s high in fat! Buy Brie, Camembert, or Cream Cheese (eat it with nuts!). Avoid processed cheese, as these can be high in carbs!
4) Greek Yoghurt - Make sure it’s sugar-free!
5) Dark Chocolate – When you need something sweet, reach out for Dark Chocolate. We recommend choosing 70% dark and up. dark and up. There are several Chocolate options that are sugar free or use Stevia. Try Cocoa Nibs too, they’re all natural and Keto-approved!
6) NuGo Stronger Protein Bar - It’s the lowest carb protein bar in the market. Buy it at Healthy Options. Eat 1/4 of it when you’re hungry!
7) Nut Butter - Have a teaspoon when you’re peckish! Buy them in Healthy Options or for a cheap but great local option, Lily's now has a Stevia peanut butter version!
8) Keto Bread – Sometimes you just need a slice of bread. Try Ketos of Manila’s Keto Loaf. It’s made of almond flour and coconut flour, for the carby taste that’s 100% Keto!
Now that you have your hunger pangs under control, stick with the Keto program and soon you’ll be on your way to achieving your fitness goals!
The KETO a Fitter You starts here!